TeleVue NP101is f/5.4
NP101is with its native TeleVue Focuser :
Vertex & SkyMeca companies modifications :
New Vertex & SkyMeca mounting in the field :
- Moravian CCD Camera G4-16000
- Moravian 5p filterwheel
- SkyMeca SkyTrack SLIM 3" OAG
- Moravian G1-301 CCD guiding camera
- FLI ATLAS focuser
New elements of the mounting :
M45 field before modifications vs NGC7023 field after Vertex/SkyMeca modifications.
The images shows the up side of the KAF-16803 chip of the Moravian G4-16000.
- In the left image, the stars were elongated and blurred by the flexions of the native TeleVue Focuser.
- In the right image, the stars are clean, round and tiny :
Click on the image :